When are tryouts held?
· Tryouts are held in December of each year. Watch our website and social media pages for our Season 5 tryout release date!
Do I have to register for tryouts?
· You must register to attend tryouts. Registration will open around a month prior to the tryouts. Preregistration is ENCOURAGED. You will put your requested tryout jersey size on the registration, this will NOT GUARANTEE you get that size, as we have to preorder them and they will be distributed based off registration date. There is a tryout fee, this is NONREFUNDABLE if you end up not being able to attend the tryout. If you are sick or injured and cannot attend the tryout, please email email@example.com.
What are the age divisions?
· The age division will go off of your current grade. We will have 3rd/4th grade (10U), 5th/6thgrade (12U), 7th/8th grade (14U), freshman (15U) and varsity (18U) age divisions (NO SENIORS).
How long does the season run?
· The season will run from January to April/May. We will plan to attend a minimum of FOUR tournaments through out the season. We want to get the most out of our 7v7 season, that goes for competition and exposure. We will practice once a week in January and February, then may add more once we can get outdoors in March.
What happens after the tryout?
· If you are offered placement on a team, you will receive an email within two weeks of the tryout. The email will include details on the season (practice dates/times, tentative tournament schedule, tuition cost, etc.) Tuition is NONREFUNDABLE, no exceptions. You will have a deadline to accept placement on the team and return your waivers and pay your deposit, until we move onto the next player.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to our Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org